- To achive high academic standards.
- To ensure all round growth- Physical, Mental, Aesthestic, Social, Moral and Spiritual.
- To inculcate Humane, Tolerant, Liberal and Secular values.
- To nurture the growth of our children into well-disciplined, tid and well- mannered individuals.
- To develop self-epression, self-confidence & self-esteem.
Strategy to achive our mission
- By providing a very good infrastructure and a good atomosphere for learning.
- By appointing qualified, sincere and dedicated Teachers.
- By keeping a maximum of 30 children per section.
- By giving individual attenction to each child.
- By communicating with parents regularly about the progress of the child.
- By providing facilities for various activities, sports and games.
In keeping with the vision of the management of SPPS which aims at preparing Global citizens and agents of social change committed to human value and democratic traditions, we aim to make our school the best in this part of the country.
We plan to build a learning commumity of motivated students and staff engaged in active learning through the best use of modern technology. We wish to inspire and instill strong and enduring values and ethics and thereby equip young mind to face all challenges of life successfully. We wish to groom our children as respnsible global citizens with global understandings and real concern for the environment.
We are committed to forster the growth and development of the children placed in our care. We aim to train them into value based, broad minded children, and creative children, compassionate and caring children with a rationalistic outlook and scientific temper, respect for human dignity and value that will have ability to transfer knowledge into real life situation, needs and challenges of the world.
We sincerely feel that our sincere efforts to foster all around growth of active and energetic youngsters with self confidence would be rewarded.