- On 1st April of the session in which the admission is sought children must have attained at least the age of
- 3 years for Nursery
- 4 years for KG-I
- 5 years for KG-II
- 6 years for Class I
- The offer of admission will depend on the child’s performance in the test / interview and availability of seats in the class concerned.
- The following documents should be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school. (T.C. must be counter signed by Regional Officer / District Education Officer.)
- Original Mark Sheet of the previous class (for verification) along with a xerox copy of the same.
- Original (for verification) & xerox copy of the Date of Birth Certificate.
- 3 recent passport size colored photographs (for day boarders).
- 15 passport size photographs (for boarders).
- Passport size photographs of both the Mother and Father. (2 set)
- Passport size photographs of local guardians. (2 set only in case of boarders)
- Proof of immunization & blood group.
- Medical Certificate (in case the child is suffering or has suffered from any serious illness).
At the time of admission, the student should pay:
- Admission Fee.
- Caution money.
- First quarterly / half yearly installment.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- If fee is not paid in full by the specified date, there will be a fine of ₹20/- per day.
- In case of dues not cleared, the student will not be allowed to take the tests / exams.
- If all the dues are not fully paid by the end of the term, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls, and the parents will have to seek readmission all over again.
- For the withdrawal of a student from the school, a written notice should be given by the parent at least 30 days in advance for the day boarders and 90 days for boarders or fees for the notice period has to be paid.
- No refund will be claimed for the fees paid for a quarter, even if the student leaves in the middle of the quarter.
- Result of the student will not be declared unless the fee is paid in full.
If a student’s name is struck off the rolls for any reason, she / he will have to apply for re-admission. If the school permits, parents will have to pay all the dues, including admission fee etc. as for a new admission.