SPPS does not miss a chance to make schooling for the students a memorable experience for the lifetime. Efforts have been made to retain the nuances of homely atmosphere. Here at SPPS we try to give the residential students a homely environment. We have numerous staff members staying in campus for the all round holistic development of the children.
We provide separate BOARDING HOUSES. ‘SHAURYA’ for BOYS and ‘SHAKTI’ for GIRLS with spacious dormitories, where beds, lockers and study tables are provided to each child. Attendants work under the diligent guidance of the HOUSE PARENTS who are available 24×7 in the boarding to make the children feel comfortable and secure.
Some of the features of our hostel are:
- Cleanliness and hygiene is strictly maintained.
- Study hours supervised by special tutors in the evening and well supported by the House Parents.
- Sundays are a feast for the children as they get to see movies, enjoy gardening, sports, various competitions and none the less fabulous musical and cultural shows where we get artists from the city to entertain our wards.
- Access to the IT Lab and the library.
- Remedial spoken english classes to improve the linguistic skills of the students.
- Management of an experienced house parent.
- Daily visit by a Doctor and tie-up with reputed hospitals for specialized treatment & emergencies.